Formulated by a qualified clinical Aromatherapist.
This deodorant is 100% natural infused with carefully selected essential oils and botanicals.
Our deodorants don't stop the body's natural sweating process but rather help fight bad bacteria that cause bad body odours.
- Calendula has great anti-inflammatory properties and helps strengthen the skin to protect against the drying process.
- Zinc (non-nano particle) is a great baking soda alternative to help fight bacteria while softening and protecting the skin.
- Coconut oil has mild antibacterial properties making it a good ingredient for our natural deodorants. It helps eliminate body odours caused by bad bacteria.
- Rosehip oil has skin regenerating and healing properties and boosts skin collagen production. Its nourishing and soothing benefits make it a perfect ingredient for sensitive skin.
- White Cypress essential oil is part of the wonderful Australian native essential oil repertoire. It is used for its circulatory properties and to fight excessive perspiration.
How to use: Apply a generous amount on clean dry armpits. Use as needed.
Precautions: For external use only. Store away from direct sunlight and below 30° or product will melt. Keep dry.
In the unlikely event skin irritation occurs cease use immediately.
As our products contain essential oils and botanicals we always recommend doing a patch test before use.
Handcrafted in our Aroma Apothecary in Bright using organic, natural, locally grown and ethically sourced ingredients.