Formulated by a qualified clinical Aromatherapist.
Buffalo balm is a 100% natural warming salve infused with carefully selected essential oils and botanicals to warm the skin.
- Arnica flower is used to reduce swelling, bruising and pain from injury and trauma.
- Comfrey root well known for its healing properties for muscle sprains, bruises and joint inflammation by bringing minerals to the healing process.
- Black seed oil (Nigella) packed with over one hundred nutrients, it has traditionally been used in Egyptian culture for diverse ailments including sore joints.
- Wintergreen essential oil rich is methyl-salicylate, a natural analgesic and anti-neuralgic agent that works by reducing substances in the body that cause pain and inflammation.
- Black pepper essential oil for its wonderful anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
Ingredients list: Rosemary infused in sunflower seed oil*, Castor oil*, Shea butter*, Unrefined Beeswax, Arnica flower infused in sunflower*, wildcrafted Nigella oil, Comfrey root infused in sunflower oil*, Cajeput essential oil, Wintergreen essential oil, Black pepper essential oil*, Clove essential oil, Peppermint essential oil, Natural Vitamin E. * Denotes Organic
How to use: With clean dry hands apply a small amount of products on areas such as neck and shoulders.
Precautions: Do not use during pregnancy, whilst breastfeeding, on children or if allergic to methyl salicylate (aspirin). Avoid face area, for external use only.
Consult a qualified aromatherapist or health care professional before use.
Store below 30° and away from direct sunlight or product will melt. Keep dry.
Handcrafted in our Aroma Apothecary in Bright using organic, natural, locally grown and ethically sourced ingredients.